Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bad, Bad kitty!

It's has been entirely too long since I've posted anything on this poor neglected blog. The painting that I was working on came to a slow halt and now I am back to embroidery. I'm stitching up a set of kitchen towels for a neighbor, I hope she likes them. I'm on the 3rd of a set of 6 so will have pictures to post and share. It's nice to have a stitchy project to work on again.

Life has been a bit on the tough side and perhaps is the reason for my lethargy in wanting to post and blog. I've been horribly addicted to Facebook games and I'm trying to play a bit less.
*Play less stitch more.

That's hard when Farmville keeps adding new things to collect and participate in...

Oh, well. Off I go to put a movie on and finish my rooster.

2 comments:

  1. Are you still playing Farmville? Come back,come back.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete